Sunday, May 5, 2013

Drama Play Performance

Well, I'm in the school play, and today we had our community performance. The play is called Wild Pink. It went really well. I love performing. I want to do it for the rest of my life, whether it be Broadway, movies, or anything like that. I think I could do it. I'm a good actress. I know, everyone says that, but I still think I could do it.

Anyways, that was our second performance, and our last performance is the for the high school on Tuesday. It's my least favorite performance :P cause I have to perform for the school. Community is my favorite, because the people choose to be there, and they enjoy it a lot more. High schoolers just sit in their seats unimpressed, or maybe they're stoned, or maybe both. We have a really good cast and I hope they like it!

Note to readers: Try drama, it's really awesome, and you meet some amazing people!

No comments:

Post a Comment