Saturday, May 4, 2013

Movies I Saw This Weekend

So I saw Iron Man 3 today.... Which was absolutely amazing! Go see it! I saw the 2D version, but honestly, I don't think that the 3D really makes a difference. That was like the only Marvel movie besides the Avengers that I've seen in theaters. I won't give any spoilers, cause I always hate when people do that to me!

There were also the trailers before the movie started that were amazing! Thor: The Dark World looks like it's going to be a great movie! And can't ignore Loki's humor! There was also the Catching Fire trailer, which made me fangirl in the theater, not that I didn't fangirl during Iron Man 3. I love Josh Hutcherson, he's such a great actor and he's adorable :) I had already seen both trailers before, but it's awesome to see them on the big screen!

Yesterday I saw Jurassic Park 3D! That movie is so freaking scary on the big screen. I was like just so crouched in my seat, and I had to cover my mouth in case a scream would come out! I was a scaredy cat. I hadn't seen the movie in a long time, and I remembered some parts, but I also remembering skipping some parts. And the parts I skipped scared the crap out of me! Still, go see it!

You can really tell I love going to movie theaters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment