Saturday, May 11, 2013

Annoying Girl in my class!

Girls I have to say are the most backstabbing, annoying, and mean female species. No joke.

So this weekend, I went to this schools competing thingy where we took tests about nature. Me, and four other girls went, and four of us are sophomores. And there's this one girl from my class that is like quiet and when she does talk it's always about like schoolwork. This weekend she was totally rude! I was about ready to slap her and say get a hold of yourself! I was arguing with this girl over something stupid, and the annoying girl was listening to music and said you are ruining my songs! She continued by saying not the other girl, only you! I was angry and like screw you! Then she was horrible to our guest advisor, ignoring her, and talking rude to her! This girl was just a MONSTER! She must be on her period.

Then today when we were back in school, I didn't talk to her much, but she was giving our teachers sass! I was like. Girl, remind me to write down on the calendar when your monthly friend so I can know to avoid you and your mean ways!

Don't get me wrong, I love being a girl and all, but sometimes boys are better friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment