Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Finals.....

I took my Biology final today..... and it was the dumbest test I have ever taken, honestly. I only had to take that one final because our school has a policy if you have an A or B then you only have to take one required test, and for sophomores that is the Biology test. Well, I had to take an art final, but our teacher made it required, and all we had to do was clean the art room.

Anyways, the biology final was 6 six questions, but you only had to do 5 questions. All of them were essay, of course. If they were multiple choice, that would have made my life. But they weren't. :( So all the questions were on how minks affected the world. MINKS. Like minks are affecting the world that much, really? I had no idea what the heck was going on, so I just gave bull answers. I think my whole class did the same thing.

Is it just my school that has dumb finals or does every school have that one dumb final?

No comments:

Post a Comment