Saturday, May 18, 2013

Star Trek Into Darkness

ALERT: SPOILERS AHEAD



I'm emotionally compromised after seeing this movie today.
IT WAS AMAZING!
OMG I CAN'T EVEN DESCRIBE IT WITH COMPREHENSIBLE WORDS ASDFGHJKL

In the beginning, when that species who just invented the wheel saw the ship and started to worship it.... Bahahahaha!

Then Pike died and I was like :/

And when Chekov found out he had to wear a red shirt..... RED SHIRTS ALWAYS DIE!!!! But then he didn't die and I was so happy! He's my favorite!

And Benedict Cumberbatch was great in the movie as Khan!

AND LIKE EVERYONE IN THE MOVIE CRIES AND I WAS SOBBING AND WHEN KIRK DIED OMG! KIRK DYING AND SPOCK CRYING OMG I JUST ASDGHJK;ASDFJKSG
AND SPOCK AND KIRK'S HEART TO HEART I WAS SOBBING OH MY FEELS!
                        And this:



Then Spock went psychotic over it and beat up Khan and I was like OH MY GOSH this movie is the best!

And then here we have Chekov, being adorable as usual!



As a recap: Star Trek Into Darkness is SPECTACULAR!

No comments:

Post a Comment