Monday, May 20, 2013

No Hope for the Human Race

I'm making this post as a rant about the world. Honestly, after all the hate and sad news stories I've seen today, I just want everyone to stop. Stop to think about what they are doing. Stop to think about who they are hurting. I totally understand when people say, "No Hope for the Human Race." And there isn't. Unless we stop the hate. It's horrible, and it makes me sick.

I saw a story today about how a gay teen was pressed charges on for being in a relationship with someone she loved. Honestly, this is the stupidest thing. I think gay people should be treated equal. It's not like they're that different from anyone else. Why shouldn't they get married? Why are they bullied for being the way God intended? Because people are idiots. You see it everyday, and it gets on my nerves extremely. Some people just need a reality check and need to look at themselves in the mirror.

Next, I see stories of how people died in car crashes and that tornado in Oklahoma. Then I see people making jokes. Are just that stupid or are you stupid? Really. How can you make jokes about something so serious? Same with the Boston Marathon. It's very disrespectful and makes you a jerk. My heart goes out to all those affected by those disasters. <3

Then I see that Arias trial thingy still making headlines. She murdered someone, and wants the death penalty. Just do something so I don't have to hear about it anymore when there are more important news stories.

And what really sent me over the edge was the booing at Justin Bieber. I am a big Bieber fan, and when I saw the video where he was booed, I was beyond DISGUSTED at the world. I wonder how God can even stand the human race. I feel so bad for Justin. He's a great artist, and people just make fun of him because their lives suck. Leave him alone. He deserved that award. Imagine if you were in his shoes, accepting this award then being booed on national television. I apologize to you Justin, for the idiotic haters you have to deal with everyday. No one deserves that. I'm pretty sure anyone who has made fun of Justin would cry if they received some of the comments he gets everyday.

Please, can everyone just get along? I'm sick and tired of people bullying others, and teen suicide, hate everywhere. People are so inconsiderate. It makes me want to cry. I'm not saying I'm just this pure, nice person all the time, but I would NEVER, EVER say comments to someone to intentionally hurt their feelings. The only reason I would ever do that is so that person would stop their bullying ways.

I hope someone sees this and changes their ways, and we can make this world a better, happier place.

And if you don't agree with my opinions, get off my blog :)

Don't hate. Spread the love!

No comments:

Post a Comment