Thursday, May 23, 2013

Last Day of School!

Today was the last day of school for the summer for my school! I'm so happy to be done with all the pointless drama, mean girls, etc., for the summer. Just so you all know, I aced my biology final. I got a 100%! I was a Straight-A student for this quarter and the entire year! Woo!

I only was in school for an hour, and I got to show up at 10 am. We had an awards show. Everyone who was in like a school activity got a pin. I got pins for drama, speech, and stats. It was boring pretty much except for one of the retiring teacher's speech. Everyone teared up a bit at that.

Anyways, I'm now a junior!

P.S. If any of you are readers besides my mom, vote in the poll on the right side of the blog below the blog archive. I want to know how many people are reading! Thanks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment