Monday, July 22, 2013

R.I.P

OK CAN EVERYONE JUST STOP DYING FOR LIKE ONE DAY? REALLY THOUGH. AND CAN EVERYONE JUST STAY IN ONE PLACE. I MEAN I KNOW WE ALL WANT TO LEAVE OUR HORRIBLE SMALL TOWN BUT CAN WE ALL STAY A DAY SO WE ARE ALL ACCOUNTED FOR?????

Cory Monteith. Talia. One of my teachers. People are dying or dead. It's really sad!

Rest in peace Cory. I loved Glee. It was an amazing show. (I did not like Season Four, that's why I said "was" but let's leave that for a different post.) I'm so glad I got to see you in concert. I wish I would have been able to meet you one day. You were an amazing singer and actor. My favorite songs you did were Thriller/Heads Will Roll and Faithfully and so many others but the list is too long for this post.  I hope you doing great in Heaven, and you are with Grilled Cheesus :') R.I.P.

Rest in peace Talia. I only ever saw you in photos about how you just kept swimming. It's so sad to see someone taken by cancer. At least you aren't in pain anymore. You've inspired a lot of people, and you have a legacy that will live on for a long time. R.I.P.

We lost two people, but Heaven gained two angels.



WHY DOES THIS STUFF HAPPEN??? WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO GOOD PEOPLE?? I'M NOT SAYING CORY WAS PERFECT, WITH THE DRUGS AND ALL, BUT HE WANTED TO LEAVE ALL THAT BEHIND. WHY DO BAD PEOPLE GET OFF WITH JUST LIKE A WARNING OR SOMETHING??????? IT MAKES ME SICK.

I mentioned my teacher before. I won't mention names or anything, because I don't want any of you to figure out who I am somehow. She is a great person, but has 3 types of cancer, and maybe won't even make it to the end of summer. She is the best teacher, the most inspiring person I have ever met. I am so honored that she was my teacher. She is still alive, but barely. Our whole community is rooting for her. Her husband is also sick, and he also has a disease that can't be cured. They have two wonderful adopted children. I know she can fight this. But no one knows how long her fight will last, and if she'll win or lose. If she loses, so everyone knows, you could have never met a kinder, more caring person.

Why does stuff like this happen?

No comments:

Post a Comment