Saturday, August 24, 2013

Early Start

Why does school have to start so EARLY??? We started on AUGUST 19TH. THIS SHOULD BE OUTLAWED. WE SHOULDN'T START UNTIL SEPTEMBER OR SOMETHING. IT IS 75 DEGREES OUTSIDE I SHOULD BE AT THE POOL NOT DOING HOMEWORK. THIS WEEK IT WAS 90 DEGREES AND I WAS LEARNING HISTORY.

I DON'T EVEN LIKE HISTORY. WHY DO I HAVE TO BE IN MY SCHOOL WHICH DOESN'T HAVE AIR CONDITIONING???? PRETTY SURE IT'S CHILD ABUSE. OUR SCHOOL BELIEVES THAT SCHOOL THIS EARLY HELPS OUR STUDENTS.

NO, IT MAKES US WANT TO KILL ANYONE WHO SAYS THAT.

Honestly, a lot of the stuff I learn at school I will never again use in my life. When am I going to need to know the ideals of the United States? I would rather live in Britain because of all the hot guys. Who cares how many pushups I can do in 30 seconds? If people are worried about that, why don't you make adults attend phy. ed.

On another note:
THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE ALWAYS LIVED IN MY TOWN ARE IDIOTS!!!!!!! And they are really really rude to each other. One of my teachers said to us, "Even if I don't like someone I work with, I don't get to decide.  I just have to deal with it." Well, way to just imply you hate the staff. One of the other people in my advanced biology said our school secretary was bashing the librarian. The librarian is pretty rude sometimes. She likes to yell at little kids when they sit down at lunch next to their siblings. How are we supposed to learning about not bullying when everyone in the school hates each other?

I hate my town. Anyone else feel this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment